In recent years, digital currency is ruling the world. People are spending more time on cryptocurrency exchange trading platforms. It is because many business people and investors made enormous amounts of profits by trading the digital currency using these exchange platforms. It made an interest to startups and entrepreneurs towards the cryptocurrency.
Also, many industries started to use blockchain technology for security and monitoring. Every digital currency is developed from the blockchain. In all exchange platforms, the bitcoin wallet plays a major role. So startups started to create bitcoin wallet apps for their business. But how to make a bitcoin wallet app? It includes certain steps:
How to create a bitcoin wallet app?
- Choose the best design for your bitcoin wallet:
- Using the best software development kit (SDK) for your bitcoin wallet software.
- If you are going with Java, you need to select the best SDK with a JVM compatible library with languages like Java, Python, C++, etc.
- Choose the best blockchain wallet API to perform the functions effectively.
- Choose the best cloud platform for your data storage mechanism that has greater scalability solutions.
- Use the best technology stack for creating a bitcoin wallet app like a pro.
- If you find it difficult to create a bitcoin wallet app from scratch, then you need to hire the best bitcoin wallet app development company that are experts in providing quality solutions for your bitcoin wallet app.
To know more about how to make a bitcoin wallet app, read further:
In this blog, let us discuss
- What is a bitcoin wallet?
- Type of Bitcoin wallets
- Types of bitcoin wallet based on device compatibility
- How to develop a bitcoin wallet app?
- Where can you hire the best bitcoin wallet developer and designer team?
- Benefits of using the Bitcoin wallet
- Features of our Bitcoin wallet
- Final words
What is a Bitcoin wallet?
The Bitcoin wallet is a software program integrated into exchange trading platforms. This wallet is mostly used to store, receive and transfer cryptocurrencies. They are also used to monitor your balance. It transfers any type of cryptocurrency from one wallet address to another.
If you have an exchange account in any popular exchanges, then you should have a bitcoin wallet. Without a wallet, then there is no use of trading digital assets or altcoins in exchange trading platforms.
You can also store and receive fiat currencies like USD, EURO, and other currencies in your bitcoin wallet. It also records your transaction and acts like an online banking platform. Bitcoin wallet has both the private keys and public keys for the secure transaction.
Whenever a user or trader transfers the cryptocurrency from the wallet. They should enter the private key. So a private key is more important in a bitcoin wallet. You can copy the private key code and keep it in a secure document. Sharing the private key code is not secure and you may lose your funds.
In a bitcoin wallet, the public key acts as an account number. A public key is a security digital code that has both alphabets and digits. It is directly connected to the bitcoin wallet balance. Whereas a private key used to identify the account owner. When you transfer cryptocurrency to other exchanges, it just asks for your password verification.
Type of bitcoin wallets:
Also, choosing the bitcoin wallet creator and best bitcoin wallet development company is more important to launch a bitcoin wallet. There are two types of storage in a bitcoin wallet, they are
- Hot wallet
- Cold wallet
- Warm wallet
Hot wallets are online storage and you need the internet to access and monitor your balance on an exchange platform. It is used to store, receive, and transfer any type of cryptocurrency. A hot wallet links both the private key and public key for the secured transaction. Many of the traders use hot wallets on their own decision. Because they believe in secure transactions on the internet.
But in some cases, hot wallets may get hacked by technical hackers. Because they are online storage and you may lose your funds. The major benefit of using the hot wallet is, you can store cryptocurrencies and digital assets on the internet.
Cold wallets are offline storage and there is no need for the internet to access your bitcoin wallet and balance. It is the most popular wallet used by all businessmen and investors. Even startups and entrepreneurs started to use cold wallets for storing and receiving cryptocurrencies. Also, many traders preferred cold wallets to hot wallets. Because they feel a cold wallet is more secure.
It also holds the crypto tokens and cryptocurrencies in offline storage. There is very little possibility of stealing and hacking cryptocurrencies.
Warm wallets have the properties of both hot and cold wallets. That means they can be operated both in online and offline mode. They provide the ability to make as many transactions as possible like the hot wallets and also provide greater security in terms like the cold wallet. So, they are more linear with respect to the hot wallet and they are similar to the cold wallet too.
How to develop a white label crypto wallet app?
Developing a bitcoin wallet app is so simple and easy. Some of the steps on how to develop a bitcoin wallet are
- If you have planned to start a bitcoin wallet app from scratch, then you need to follow the above-mentioned steps in a proper fashion.
- In case, if you need a readymade solution, then you should decide the design of your wallet and the types of cryptocurrencies that can be received in your bitcoin wallet.
- Choose the best bitcoin wallet development company which has strong technical knowledge in blockchain technology for your bitcoin wallet development.
- Generate the private keys and public keys for your bitcoin wallet development.
- Then find the top-notch white label crypto wallet development company with the bitcoin wallet development services.
- By using the finest wallet development services and wallet developer you can easily launch the bitcoin wallet and integrate with your exchange platform.
Where can you get the best bitcoin wallet development services?
Technology is growing day by day and also payment methods are changing in every company. Bitcoin wallets will be used by every individual in the upcoming years. Because without bitcoin wallet development, you can not create your bitcoin wallet. So choose the best bitcoin wallet development company like Zab technologies. We have successfully delivered 60+ bitcoin wallets to our global clients. We assist you to launch a secure bitcoin wallet app and integrate it with your exchange platform at a reasonable price.
Benefits of using bitcoin wallet:
- Quick, cheap, and secure for altcoin, bitcoin, and token transactions.
- Private keys and public keys are used in bitcoin wallet development for secure transactions.
- Easy to access in any exchange trading platform.
- Simple and easy to integrate into your cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- You can monitor your balance using the bitcoin website wallet and bitcoin application wallet.
- Using the cold wallet is more secure to store your altcoins, bitcoins and crypto tokens.
- There is no limit on storing and withdrawal of tokens and cryptocurrencies.
- You can avoid scams, hacking and fraudulent activities by using offline storage wallets like cold wallet, paper wallet, and hardware wallet.
- Decentralized altcoins, bitcoins, and tokens can be stored securely in the exchange trading platform.
- Your bitcoin wallet transaction information can not be seen by the government.
- There will be no third party or middlemen during the transaction.
Features that are integrated into the best white label crypto wallet:
- The Complete secure monetary transaction
- Multi-cryptocurrency transactions
- Quick implementation.
- Two-factor Authentication
- Very fast transaction
- Cross-platform cryptocurrency wallet
When it comes to bitcoin wallet development, there are certain steps to be followed. If you are planning to start a bitcoin wallet business or you need to integrate cryptocurrency exchange with a wallet, then you can reach Zab technologies for tranquility in technical assistance and structured development of your bitcoin wallet.